Oral accidents can happen, but you can save your smile with dental implants. Thankfully, if you lose a tooth or two it doesn’t have to be a permanent condition. Modern advances in technology and the state-of-the-art craftsmanship of our team at Ralph M Hoffmann DMD PA allows Dr. Hoffmann and Dr. Griswold to custom-craft implants that will look and act much like your natural teeth you may have lost.
- Dental implants, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants will not shift and grind against your other teeth.
- Dental implants have an extremely strong bond to your jawline, and they will remain in place and not slip or fall out as dentures have been known to do.
- Dental implants can strengthen your jawbone, which can weaken over time from tooth loss.
- Dental implants act as normal teeth do, so they will not cause any speech impediments or alterations in your speech or chewing.
- Dental implants can be 100% fully customized based on size, shape, color, fit, and curvature.
- Dental implants can be brushed, flossed, and cleaned the same way as you would with your natural teeth.
To see if you are eligible for this alternative to dentures, please contact Ralph M Hoffmann DMD PA. Dr. Hoffmann and Dr. Griswold can help you form a plan for the best service to restore your beautiful, confident smile. To schedule an oral exam, please call us at 704-364-3770. You can also visit our office in Charlotte, North Carolina. Let us craft you the smile you’ve been waiting for!